are on hand during services to aid in any medical situations. They also offer special events and activities to increase your healthcare awareness
. And remember, our bodies are the temple of God.
You’ve counted steps….
You’ve counted calories…
You’ve lost weight…
You’ve improved your health….
Now! Let’s keep moving…
In order to maintain your success, you must stay physically active. Individuals who are successful at maintaining their weight loss and health improvements, continue to exercise and stay just as physically active as they did when losing weight. Recent research has shown that successful weight “maintainers” engage in the following activities:
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Eat a low calorie, low fat diet
- Eat a consistent diet and don’t binge eat.
- Track their daily caloric intake
- Weigh themselves at least once a week.
- Watch less than 10 hours of TV per week.
- Exercise, on average, about 1 hour per day.
- Maintain a support network